Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dhistens: I'm 60, and I'm at Honor Hold in the Hellfire Peninsula!

Wellllll.... this has been a road hard traveled. At my Soul Guide's leveling of 58, I opted to venture forth to Honor Hold. I had heard so many great things about this place, and the expectations were not withdrawn once lived for myself. This is indeed a very honorable place, and humbling I might add.

I was only gotten the best of a few times, but I rebounded each and every time. I feel strongly I held my own as well as if not better than those I've known around me and in my past. I've a many a story to tell my cousins... it's just a shame I have no grandchildren to encourage with such ventures. In any case, I have made it to the level that my Soul Guide concedes that this is the place for me for where I'm at in my adventurous life. How could I not be? I'm Dhistens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment